Social networks bring together millions of people who use them as a tool for communicating with each other. This is due to the fact that modern people cannot imagine themselves without the Internet, and a large part of her life is virtual. In this regard, ways and means of transmitting thoughts become important. The need for full-fledged Internet communication determines the emergence of new lexical units, a rethinking of language styles, sign systems, and the like.
Nowadays, most Internet users are the owners of many accounts in various social networks.
Although Instagram is considered a visual social network, thanks to what is possible get free instagram likes, however, it has a certain informative character, when under each photo we can read notes, tips, inspirational posts and more.
The language of the popular worldwide social network Instagram is multinational. This network is not oversaturated with written information, but rather focuses on the user’s visual perception. However, the situation is changing over time, social networks are being updated, they are becoming wider in scope.
Over the past two decades, the Internet has spread both in the professional and everyday lives of millions of people. The Internet is a significant factor in life. Through the Internet, information is searched, purchases are made, and the circle of acquaintances is expanding. If earlier it was focused on receiving certain information, sending documents by mail, now it has become common to visit social sites. Having analyzed the communication process and the language situation on the Internet, the following main features of Internet communication can be distinguished:
- Anonymity, which can lead to impunity, relaxedness and irresponsibility of the participants in communication.
- Lack of non-verbal information.
- Voluntary contacts. The user voluntarily makes contacts or can interrupt them at any time.
- Sustainable desire for emotional filling of the text, expressed in the creation of special characters to denote emotions.
- The desire for atypical, abusive behavior. most often, the user presents himself in a different way than in real life, loses roles and scenarios not realized in activities outside the network, and, not knowing the interlocutor, creates his image different from the real one.
- Greater than in the real world, dependence on the interlocutor in communication. The consequence of this is a violation of direct live communication.
- The lack of unity of space and time, that is, the Internet makes it possible to be simultaneously in different places, as well as communicate with people from other time zones.